Program and Project Management
MainStream GS' certified project management professionals (PMPs) provide program and project management services to assist organizations in planning, initiating, managing, executing, and closing out mission-oriented programs and projects. Our services include enabling and supporting project management organizations (PMOs), program control, program audits, earned value management, and disaster recovery program management. We work in a variety of roles from coach and mentor to rolling up our sleeves and providing high quality direct support on projects. MainStream GS specializes in:
- Project Management Essentials - MainStream GS Project Management Essentials provides focused training and coaching for Team Leaders who are not project managers; however, need the essentials of project management process and best practices to support their ongoing participation and/or leadership in projects.
- Disaster Management Recovery - When disasters such as floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, ice storms, hit communities or regions, recovery requires a disciplined decision making process based on experience with business, civil society and government. We bring a project management approach that helps develop resilient communities better equipped to recover from disasters.
- Project Assessment - Our Project Assessment provides an independent assessment of your project at any stage of delivery. Our Project Management Professionals (PMP) will confirm scope and priority of your work and provide you with a confidential baseline of project earned value performance against the statement of work and cost/schedule.
- Project Coach & Mentoring - Our Project Coach & Mentoring will allow you to quickly extend your organization's project management capabilities without stressing your existing resources. Our Project Management Professionals (PMP) will facilitate the development of your existing project managers through mentoring, formal training, and working shoulder-to-shoulder with your staff.
- Project Delivery - Project Delivery gives you're the flexibility to strengthen your delivery while minimizing your risks, allowing you to quickly extend your program and project management capabilities across the entire organization. Our Project Managers will work in a support role to your project manager, oversee your project manager, or serve as a project manager.
- Project Portfolio - Portfolio management enables program management offices to more effectively manage a collection of related programs and/or projects. We support and strengthen linkages that may be in place, as well as initiate linkages that need to be created. Our focus is placed on strategic alignment, prioritization based on difficulty/impact, creation of project flow, and waste elimination.