Mainstream GS' Project Assessment provides an independent evaluation of your organization's key projects and initiatives at any stage of delivery. Our Project Management team will confirm the current scope and priority of work. This will include an assessment of compliance with the statement of work (SOW) and risk management. In addition, our Project Management team will conduct a Gap Assessment against the SOW which will assist in creating a Gap Action Plan.
As a part of our Project Assessment program, we will create and present a confidential baseline of project earned value performance against the SOW and cost & schedule, as well as a work back plan for recovery of project if necessary. We commit to only communicating our findings to the project sponsor unless directed by the project sponsor otherwise.
Our Project Management team members are certified through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and have average over ten years of successful project delivery experience. Our Project Assessment program will assist your leadership in more effectively and efficiently providing project delivery to your end customers.
- Customer & Partner Satisfaction Assessments
- Cost & Schedule Performance Against Baseline
- Adherence to Process & Policies
- Project Team Morale Assessment
- Formulate 'Lessons Learned'
- Compliance with Statement of Work (SOW)
- Risk Management
- Gap Assessment Against SOW
- Gap Action Plan (including situational trade of dependencies)