Strategy & Change Management
MainStream GS is an industry leader in Strategy and Change Management including the development of strategic plans as well as organizational alignment and deployment of strategic plans. MainStream GS specializes in:
- Development Training - MainStream GS' Delivery Training program is designed for managers responsible for leading new projects or initiatives that are directly linked to the strategic plan of the organization.
- Enterprise Value Steam Analysis (EVSA) - MainStream GS' EVSA program is a designed to develop a 12 - 15 month improvement plan that is aligned to the organization's performance gaps in their value stream.
- Execution Management - MainStream GS’ Execution Management program follows Strategy Alignment & Deployment methodology to convert plans to action.
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring - MainStream GS' Leadership Training program provides your organization with a team of deeply experiences business transformation professionals to work directly with your senior leaders to provide coaching, mentoring, and industry best practices.
- Operational Assessment - MainStream GS' Operational Assessment will analyze your organization's structure, processes, financial performance, and cultural effectiveness in order to establish an understanding of current baseline status and opportunities for improvement.
- Project Prioritization - MainStream GS utilizes its propriety Project Prioritization Tool (PPT) to provide a structured and disciplined approach to identify, select, and prioritize projects to ensure effective and efficient utilization of organizational assets and strategic plan alignment.
- Strategy Alignment and Deployment - MainStream GS' Strategy Alignment and Deployment (SA&D) program focuses on converting strategic plans into action.
- Strategy Planning - MainStream GS' Strategy Planning evaluates (or develops) an organization’s mission and vision for the future as well as assesses current and potential barriers the organization faces in achieving its vision.